Covenant Christian School desired a complete website overhaul and refresh both to reflect their updated branding, and also to bring the website up to date with current design and functionality. Elevate managed the project from end-to-end, playing an integral role between the school and the digital agency Digistorm to bring about a successful outcome.
Using broad experience in digital and web projects, Elevate took the burden off the Covenant team allowing them to focus on doing what they do best – educating and running a school. Elevate provided leadership, guidance and support across the following:
- Full project management – key point of contact for all parties, across all facets of the project and bringing all elements together
- Played an integral role in vendor selection including creating the Request For Proposal (RFP) document, interviewing vendors, reviewing proposals, advising on the decision making process, informing the final decision.
- Managing the relationship with selected vendor for entire project – including sales, technical and support
- Developing effective processes to manage and track the project including collaboration with Covenant and agency teams
- Managing internal (Covenant) parties to pull all pieces together (content, designs, approvals)
- Guided Covenant through design planning including UX documentation with the team (Personas, IA, sitemaps)
- Managed the design (UI) process with agency to advise and guide the final designs
- Managed the UAT process – collecting and reporting all feedback between Covenant and the agency
- Managed the implementation of a Newsletter module
- Managed the implementation of a Enrolment module
- Provided crucial training and ongoing support for Covenant team on the new systems